Auto Buy Tutorial
What is it?
Auto buy is the feature that automatically creates a buy order at the moment that a signal provider you follow publishes a signal that has reached the buy zone.
When to use it?
Auto buy is particularly useful when you have a reliable signal provider that publishes good signals you wouldn’t want to miss.
Note: this feature requires Anny to be in a partnership with your signal provider. Contact us or your signal provider if you would like auto buy to work for your signal provider.
How does Anny operates on Auto Buy?
Anny monitors the price of a given coin trade at every second to find out if a signal has reached the buy zone. Once the next open bid price is within the buy zone, Anny will place a buy order on your behalf.
How can I set it up?
On Anny, enter the command /dashboard then tap on the auto buy option.
What are my options?
Entry Method: refers to the level of autonomy Anny has to enter a signal.
- Automatic entry: Anny automatically creates entry ordes without the need of confirmation, if the signal passes the volume and satoshi filters.
- One click (default): need to approve each new signal.
Investment limit: The calculation of the amount to enter a signal is based on the investment limit you wish to allocate for a pro trader and the instructions sent on the signal.
This way, you and the signal provider jointly manage risks by limiting your exposure for each trade and market scenario.
Entry amount = Investment limit * (Signal Investment/100)
- Investment Limit:The investment limit is a risk management mechanism. It refers to the maximum amount you agree to allocate for trading for a given pro trader (i.e. signal provider).
- Max investment per signal: The investment per signal refers to the maximum relative portion of your investment limit to be invested on each signal.
- Recommendation in the signal: The pro trader may submit a percentage investment recommendation that it advises to use in the buy. You have the option to always accept the portion of investment (%) recommended in the signal by the signal provider, OR not.
Auto buy filters
Auto buy filters help you balance your risks. Low volume coins or coins priced with a low amount of satoshis tend to present higher volatility.
You have 2 filter options:
Volume filter: select the minimum volume over the last 24 hours. The lower the volume, higher will be the exposure to volatility.
Satoshi filter: select the minimum amount of the satoshis a given coin should have. The lower the amount of satoshis, higher will be the exposure to volatility.
* Take a look at our GENERAL QUESTIONS page for more information!
* Tutorial on our YOUTUBE page on how to set up the Auto buy:
We wish you the best of luck and may Anny accompany you on a very productive journey!