Auto Stop Tutorial
What is it?
Auto Stop is the feature that automatically creates a stop loss order as soon as the auto buy order executes.
When to use it?
Auto Stop is very useful when used in combination with Auto Buy and ensure that your assets are protected.
How does Anny operates on Auto Stop?
Auto Stop will be triggered as soon as the Auto Buy order executes. Auto Stop requires the signal to contain stop loss instructions. If the signal doesn’t contain stop loss instructions, Anny will not place a stop loss order.
How can I set it up?
On Anny, enter the command /dashboard then tap on the Auto Stop loss option.
What are my options?
You have 2 options:
- Take from signal: will take the price indicated by the signal. This option may prevent you from premature exits of the signal. If the signal provider doesn’t send a stop-loss entry, Anny will not add the stop loss.
- Capped percentage over buy order: you are in control of your losses. Anny calculate's the price based on a relative percentage of your buy order. Anny will consider the signal stop-loss whenever the loss is lower than your configuration.
Margin between the stop price and sell price
* Adding a margin between the stop price and the sell price will increase the chances that your order will execute
* Your selected margin will be used to calculate the limit price of the stop order
* Signal stop price: 0.00001234 / margin: 0.5%
* Stop price = 0.00001234
* Limit price =0.00001228 (0.5% of 0.00001234)
We wish you the best of luck and may Anny accompany you on a very productive journey!