Anny doesn't monitor whether a stop order executes or not, it only warns you when placing the order for you to monitor the execution. But she will warn you if you have balance without a stop order.
Articles in this section
- How to create your own Scalp, Long and Short signals with Anny
- How can I create my own signal provider Group on Anny?
- What is needed in order to do a SHORT (Margin Trading) using Anny?
- How does "Copy Trade" works?
- Is it possible to change the auto trading of a signal?
- Manual trading: Buy, Sell and Stop-limit
- How to maximize your profits at Binance
- How hard it is to do all of Anny's settings?
- Is there a risk of hackers breaking into ANNY and take all my balance?
- Does the option of a restricted IP for Binance's API key apply to Anny? What are the advantages?